Press Releases
-
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) Performance Report – October 2025
I. Executive Summary Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (TPYF) is a wholesale fund available only to investors who qualify as wholesale clients under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). The Fund is managed by Trivesta Funds Pty Ltd ACN 627 270 900...
-
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) Performance Report – September 2025
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) I. Executive Summary Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (TPYF) is a wholesale fund available only to investors who qualify as wholesale clients under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). The Fund is managed by Trivesta Funds Pty...
-
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) Performance Report – August 2025
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) I. Executive Summary Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (TPYF) is a wholesale fund available only to investors who qualify as wholesale clients under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). The Fund is managed by Trivesta Funds Pty...
-
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) Performance Report – July 2025
Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (Fund) I. Executive Summary Trivesta Protected Yield Fund (TPYF) is a wholesale fund available only to investors who qualify as wholesale clients under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). The Fund is managed by Trivesta Funds Pty...